Friday, January 8, 2021

Incompatible

 A bunch of wires and cables, played around with them all,
To make the right connection, requires efforts - is no feat small.
35 mm jack at one end, the other an RCA male,
Would she be able to hear my beats, my heart starts turning pale.

Just connect the audio out aux, to the inputs of home theater, 
Let all and sundry hear my cries, imaginary audience in the theater.
The magic doesn't happen, I watch the YouTube explainer the nth time,
To be connected to someone, sans heart beating in sync, is a momentous crime.
 
Check the power cables again, amp up a bit, turn up the volume max,
One needs to keep working on it, cant afford to be easy or lax. 
Still no sound only fury, can the speakers have gone rogue,
Silent cometh, silent goeth, from cradle to the morgue. 

I tried my best to hook with you, but no sparks flew down the line,
In the next life, with wireless technology, we will blast a song sublime.

No comments: