Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Why I'll koo?

On the one hand is a platform, that's evolving- not yet stable,
Whose only claim to fame, as of now, is the Made in India label. 
On the other hand is a platform, going easy on attempts to secession,
To tweet or to koo in such a scenario, is a million dollar question. 

I'm hardly an 'influencer', not a verified account holder,
Blue tick or one that's saffron, I'll likely be bystander.
My audience has been limited, mostly those who love psychology,
Largely international in its composition, not bounded by geology.
 
To tweet is good, but to koo is better,
in case you make a typo, you can edit it later.
Inbuilt voice message, and to top it video too,
A community that is welcoming, too good to be true.
 
I'm willing to lose my audience, and move to a new platform,
In Twitter I found my original voice, on Koo I'm willing to be part of the swarm.
 

No comments: