Saturday, March 9, 2024

Another First

Can the goddess be constrained by the priest's choice?
and bless the flower he chooses, has she no voice?
Can for the sake of prayers, music may lose to noise?
and after losing my claims, can I regain my poise?

Can the poem rise above his creator's craft?
and in the form that emerges, has she some part?
Can it lie ignoring truth, for the sake of art?
and I still believe in Love, with this pain in my heart?

Can the withering of that flower, be attributed to time?
when I've lost my love for life, can taking life be a crime?
Can that poem's sigh be due to it's increasing length?
can after seeing your misery and helplessness, I summon the strength?

Can in the season of springs, poems and flowers cry?
Can't we redeem our Love, Can't you let me die ?

No comments: