Sunday, January 7, 2024

Wu Wei

A lazy Sunday afternoon, doing nothing at all,
Being just content and happy- is an order tall. 
There are mountains to climb, there are goals to conquer,
That I'm wasting precious moments- to me it doesn't occur. 

As long as there is a world, men of action there will be,
I don't buy the hustle culture, time doesn't bind me-I'm free.
I prefer to keep it simple, living one day at a  time,
To plan and scheme and try to control, to me seems a crime. 
 
I let nature decide my course, I go with the flow,
I prefer spontaneous outpourings, and dancing real slow.
I don't try to change my brothers, or even to self improve,
I accept that I'm imperfect, I have nothing to prove.

'Don't do evil' trumps being good, I know this for a fact,
After mastering how to not react, I'm now learning how to not act. 

No comments: