Monday, January 8, 2024

Good and Bad

Humans are basically all good, what is bad is out there,
The unpredictable forces of nature - cyclone forming out of air.
The ferocious predators, the demons lurking beneath, 
Anything fearsome and loathsome- is evil underneath.

All members of this tribe are good, the outsiders evil and bad, 
We look out for each other, but on encountering others see red.
God created in his image, the people of my tribe, 
The devil lured the infidels, they should suffer for their crime. 

All my family and friends are good, with others I have to be cautious,
I can trust my family blindly, but dealing with others makes me nauseous. 
Within a family we share freely, act like generous Devs,
Outside our clan its dog-eats-dog,  a battle with the haves. 

Good and bad are not outside, they are both within me,
We create the world in our image, so let us good Gods be!

No comments: