Friday, December 22, 2023

Welcome Mail

Welcome to Psychological Musings, its good to have you here,
Expect some deep reflections, and posts that are crafted with care. 
Thoroughly researched substacks, for which I read a lot,  
Distilling the info into wisdom, putting in a lot of thought. 

You may wish that I write daily; perhaps, once in a month, I'll write!
But I will track my subject thoroughly, analyze and sources cite.
Just not to lose our connect, I'll write shorter pieces too, 
A weekly update, curating stuff, from a quirky point of view. 

3 articles that I am reading, 2 books summarized in bytes, 
1 poem accompanying - filled with psychological insights.
The poem would be 14 lines, my signature imprint, 
I hope to wow and dazzle you, and eventually mint. 

I aspire to be a full time writer, penning poems and psychological musings, 
If you don't pledge support, I'll still invest my time- I don't mind the losings. 
 
 

PS: Psychological Musings is my substack newsletter that I am reviving and on which I will be posting deeper psychological reflections as well as weekly curated content. If you have even a slight interest in psychology I strongly encourage you to subscribe to it.

No comments: