Sunday, December 10, 2023

A Billionaire Mindset

Walk on coals, or run a triathlon,  
Just do the impossible - you won't look back, for one.
With a string of positive outcomes, you'll be set on fire, 
Just wish for it dearly, with your whole heart's desire. 

I know the tricks of the trade, how to make you tick,
Instant inspiration and a push, that gives you results quick. 
Endure the process, give it all you have got, 
Failure is not an option, it's victory you sought.

If I put my mind to it, I can be the greatest coach, 
A motivator par excellence, an achiever beyond reproach.
I'll help you reach your goals, grant you success in your pursuits, 
I'll help you toil, when you plant the seeds, and relax and enjoy, when it bears fruits. 

But alas, I choose not to use my tools, for all that you seem to care,
Are not goals that are poetic or sublime, but to become a billionaire!  

No comments: