Thursday, March 4, 2021

A Milestone

Two thirds of the journey is over and done,
A sense of achievement, and relief for one. 
A little more plodding, and the end is within reach,
completing this milestone, will to me a lot teach.

I still have nightmares about that aborted mission,
Got bored before the mid point, couldn't sustain the vision.
Exhausted a bit, and also became disinterested,
Should have continued the sojourn, post getting rested.  

One third of the path, though is still untrod,
Don't know what obstacles will come down the road. 
Will I be able to sustain the momentum, keep the ball rolling,
And have the same zeal and energy, when in the last overs bowling.

I have managed to write for 60 days straight, knowing you read me sometimes, someplace,
You still care for my writing and for myself, though you may deny it on my face!

No comments: