Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Using ChatGPT

Generative AI is fascinating, I can play all day along,  
Whether it has surpassed humans - not by a stretch long. 
I can give it a single prompt, and generate countless variations on a theme,
At a click of a button I can create, a comprehensible and rapid stream.
 
Words pregnant with meaning, that automatically rhyme,  
A few good turns of phrases - not using them a crime!
If I put my ego aside, forget the issue of authorship, 
I'll let the LLM write my poems, and limit to editing, in a blip. 

But how can I live with the issue, of biases and prejudice,
Maybe I too harbor deep inside, but on the surface I am nice. 
When my poems get poisoned, with what spews on the net,
I'm sure you'll find another outlet, that's more congenial- I can bet.
 
There's a lot of cacophony all around, its not easy figuring signal from the noise, 
You ask do I use ChatGPT, do I look stupid enough to lose my voice?

PS: None of my poems, including this one, except 1 or 2 where I explicitly mentioned, have been AI or ChatGPT assisted or created. 

No comments: