Monday, September 18, 2023

Acknowledgements

Its customary to acknowledge, who helped along the way, 
Let me briefly list the names, of a few people if I may.
Kalpana my wife, who has been a solid support system,
Devansh my son, who beyond years exhibits wisdom.  

My Walk Group for its company, and listening to some poems too, 
To the one who calls me Shakespeare, our society secretary Siddhu. 
To Shukla ji and Piyush, who appreciate and sometimes recite,
To Yatindra who's based in the US, and provides feedback in the night. 

To Srishti, Padmini, Shreya, more than colleagues at work,  
To Asiya, Waheeda and others, who appreciate my quirk,
To Smriti who has recently connected, to Raj who I have known for long,
To the countless readers who read and like, not acknowledging them so wrong. 

The last one to deeply acknowledge, is surprisingly me, 
If I hadn't chosen this path, one less a poet there would be.

No comments: