Saturday, October 15, 2022

On Being a Don Juan

I am a Don Juan, each day I start afresh,
Flirt with someone new and young- in spirit and in flesh! 
The end game always top of mind, I act fast to seduce,
And make the night memorable, don't wait for the muse.
 
Each single day I stalk and hunt, sniff beauty here and there,
By hook or crook, I scheme and act, but charm my lady fair.
No moment goes, I'm not attuned, to look for chance to kiss,
The second, public gaze averts, I'm all over my Miss.

I've made it clear, one kill each day, is minimum I would strive,
How I move from start to finish, I'm willing to stream live.
There is method to this madness, each victim a trophy gained,
That you abhor my roving eyes, leaves my heart pained.  
   
A sonnet a day is hard work, keeps me on my toes,
Much pleasant than womanizing - which is oh so plain and prose.

 

No comments: