Thursday, June 1, 2023

Love is Real

I've read it in the books, that love makes the world go round,
I believe, on good authority, that true love can be found.
I've read tales of love, how people can get bound by fate,
I'm ready to take the leap of faith- I've found my soul mate. 

If you love someone, wont they love you too?
Wont mutual love follow, as we put 2 + 2,
The more I think, the more I realize, we are one,
And our love is a boolean spark- either all or none.
 
I can see it in your eyes, I can smell it in your hair,
By the way you look at me, I can wager that you care.
I can sense it when you touch me, I can vouch its for real,
I can hear it when you call my name - that its not a fictitious ideal.
 
But more than anything else, I can feel it heart to heart,
My intuition tells me you are my true love, and that this is just the start. 

No comments: