Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Being a Management Guru

No management lessons please, sometimes a game is just a game, 
You don't know the sports enough, your connections are bound to be lame.
You draw rich leadership lessons, dissecting the winning side,  
If you could be humble like the loser, and take all in a days stride.  

But alas you choose to persist, you've got an audience to feed,
You lame post may fall dud, but you are back on your feet. 
Another match played to the galleys, another story to write, 
Twisting facts to suit narrative, is your natural birthright.

I can, for God, not fathom, your need to spew management lessons, 
Exposing you, though, heals me, my white man's burden lessens. 
I'm liberated at last, I did my good deed of the day, 
Using hashtags #Just saying, in spirit of play.  
 
Trying to give a spin to each game, is pathetic at best, 
But is it better than the need to be one up, my case I rest.


No comments: