I had a blessed start, with IIT tag on my head,
The techno-managerial jobs, I did not really dread.
The lure of a different calling, sapped my energy, left me dead,
With effort I climbed out of the hole, making psychology my bread.
I discovered psychology in college, it was love at first sight,
After decades of courtship, tying the knot didn't work out right,
My earlier passion vanished, it became just another job,
Now that I've started my own venture, this won't end in a sob.
Venturing on The Fools Quest, is a Cinderella story,
Writing poems that went unread, didn't lead to fame or glory.
Till there appeared a fairy, bestowing on my poems a magical power,
Disappearing at the stroke of midnight, but in my heart poems daily flower.
It's ended well for me in these stories, but perhaps at a cost and curse,
On my original quest to be a good person, did I slowly go from bad to worse?
No comments:
Post a Comment