Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Eat, Move, Sleep- part 2

Eat the super foods, and you will live to see a hundred years,
But what if I don't recognize you, my brain constantly fears.
I read, do Sudoku frenetically, all to keep dementia at bay,
If only I had danced instead, that would have saved the day.
 
Move and hit the gym daily, to lower Cortisol,
Track like a maniac your steps, always be on a roll.
If you want the blood to flow, and vessels to dilate,
Laugh multiple times a day, with silliness mandate.
 
Sleep like a log for 8 hrs, it buffers against stress,
By conserving your energy, you can fight any duress.
If you are exposed to cold, and want to boost immunity,
Just hug a loved one regularly, let touch be in your kitty.
 
When you sing in a choir, or hear a poem, your hearts come into a sync,
Eat, move, sleep is fine, but live, love, laugh is the real deal- let that sink. 

No comments: