The door is not opening, have I knocked enough times?
Do I need to master the art, of making lemonade from limes?
Let the door remain shut, can't I move to another door?
Unless I keep knocking, how will I know what's in store?
Knocking again and again is rude, disturbing many surely a sin,
If the road to riches is by trampling others, would it still count as a win?
Not being acknowledged comes later, I have to make the first move, reach out,
Catch their ears amidst all the din, even if I have to my lungs shout.
They say if one door closes, another will open soon,
What if the door I'm banging against, takes me to the moon?
Will I be happy with the other door, which lands me instead in a star,
Or should I barge through the door to sun, though my wax wings flying bar?
Knocking many doors may lead to luck, not when you're aiming as high as me,
Enough of waiting for doors to open, it's time to break, and fly free.
No comments:
Post a Comment