Sunday, April 14, 2024

Peer Pressure

Take a puff of cigarette, it looks so cool,
You haven't tasted alcohol, you must be a fool.
Everyone has a girlfriend, esp on Valentine's day,
To fit in with the crowd, you need to take weed if they say.  

As I scroll through the reels, of amazing foods and smiles, 
I have to have an awesome day, not tribulations and trials.
So I post my six packs, that just might be photo-shopped,
It spurs them into action- and off to the gym they hopped. 
 
Behaviors become norms, like when friends ace the test,
I have no options but to gear up, start giving studies my best.
When friends start launching companies, at the drop of a hat,
Its natural to start a venture, though it may turn into a stat. 

From PayPal to Flipkart, pressure shaped the Mafia dons,
To let external factors distort you, has both pros and cons.

 

No comments: