Tuesday, November 21, 2023

25th Year Reunion ( revisited)

I won't miss for the world, the reunion and all the fun, 
Can surely spare 3 days for friends, out of the total 9131,
That much is the number of days, we haven't met since Convo,
And for those we didn't connect then, lets start our bond de novo. 
 
The other day I literally dreamed, of reunion and all my friends, 
Meeting everyone, near and far - restoring bonds and making amends.
It was fun and laughter all around, old memories and old vibe,  
We vowed once more to remain connected- till segmentation faults divide.

PJs and fattas once more cracked, it was nostalgia all around, 
Gandas and lingo that only we understand, keeps us forever bound.
I was shaken out of the reverie, when the dream was rudely broken, 
And it dawned on me that I was going to miss, that I was the unfortunate one. 

I have to be there for my son, he means the world to me, 
I'm sorry I won't be able to come, let bygones be.

No comments: