Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Bad Publicity

I fired an employee, I am remorseful and sad,
To prove it I post a picture, ensuring light is not bad.
By virtue of my tears, I've landed in a soup,
that my emotions are real, is a bowl full of poop.

I disparage employees, who moonlight and hustle,
On top of work life balance, they now have work work tussle,
I've reached a high ground, from where I can about ethics preach, 
Without understanding the reasons, I sue for contract breach. 

I advise employees, to slog for 18 hours a day, 
Work compulsively, even if it leads to burnout, say. 
They are young, unmarried and isn't work worship?
Shouldn't waste time rejuvenating, even sleep they can skip! 

Just because you are a CEO, you get so much limelight,
And when you are rightly trolled, you are the victim - is the height!

No comments: