Sunday, June 19, 2022

Open Tabs

Adding tabs throughout the day, closing some at night, 
I fail miserably in my mission, to keep the browser light.
With mails I have a system, I am at consistently Inbox Zero,
But for a similar Tab Zero, I would have to become a superhero. 

When I shut down each night, its with the option to restore tabs,
Yet when greeted by old tabs in morning, it just pricks and stabs. 
How I wish I could do spring cleaning, start new and afresh, 
- and I must admit I did that once or twice - to regret the decisions rash.
 
Not all tabs are created equal, some are of work and in Chrome,
Others are personal and in Mozilla, where my whims and fancies roam. 
By keeping two separate browsers, I avoid work-life seepage mess,
Which browser has more tabs open, is anyone's guess!   

Flitting between tabs and browsers, you may think I'm a lost cause, 
But I give my unwavering attention, to each tab on which I pause. 

No comments: