Sunday, September 15, 2024

You Win Some, You Lose Some

Driven by a desire, to prove our tenants wrong,  
That they can't crash my career, the preparation was a song.
Topping JEE in the city, getting a 98 AIR,
Was a cherry in the cake, my golden hour.
 
Driven by a desire, to prevent the third world war,
Giving it my all, as the doomsday seemed next door,
I gave 2 attempts, didn't make it to the interview stage,  
Not many know that aspect- I've disowned that phase. 

Driven by a desire, to make psychology my day job,
I gave GRE, left IT companies- but it was all a sorry sob. 
2 failed attempts at Flourish Mentoring, 5 yrs that were fallow, 
Eventually led to PeakMind, I'm now that 'second career' fellow. 
 
Slowly and steadily I've arrived, failures have punctuated that occasional success,  
Now that you know my inner story, please don't let that make you think of me less. 


 
 

No comments: