Sunday, September 1, 2024

Why I Won't Lay Arms

You can imitate a Monet, but can you create art?
You can initiate a dialogue, but does it have a heart? 
My input can't be gauged, unless its given a context,
My insight is unsurpassed, despite your corpus of text.
 
I may lose my job eventually, you're better at some chores,
When I don't have to earn my bread, that can open some doors. 
I'll keep thinking for myself, you can assist, but nothing more,
I'll keep doing the creative stuff, don't be a hog or a bore.
 
Trillions of docs you've memorized, millions of tokens I pass,
I can feed you all my sonnets, but can you match my class? 
I won't hit below the belt, that you sometimes hallucinate,
That's a common thread that binds us- we can rise above our fate.
 
You can mix and match great ideas, they're good you can't care less, 
You are neither driven by right or wrong, there I have an edge, God bless. 
 

 
 

No comments: